- LIGHT FULL FRAME - Extremely comfortable ballistic nylon, high gloss.
- MIRRORED LENSES - Polished metal layer is optically uniform and distortion free.
- FIT - Narrow, small or medium width adult face.
:::Do More With Rugged Sport Sunglasses:::
When glare is a concern, reach for eyewear equipped with MORR polarized lenses
- Lenses. High-grade polycarbonate lenses offer outstanding clarity and no distortion across the full radius of the wrap around lens. Remarkable impact and shatter resistance. Brownish tint visible from the back side of the lenses boosts performance in all weather conditions
- Lens Plating. Industrial vacuum deposited powder coating process fuses 2 to 6 layers of super heated metal oxides to the polycarbonate lens to create a permanent bond
- Nose Pads. Extra soft rubber absorbs shock, slip resistance improves as you sweat. Hypoallergenic material, replaceable, and won't get tangled in your hair
- Frame Material. Ballistic nylon resin is light and durable. Polyurethane coating is super smooth and resists scratching. The fit feels precise, not loose, with no pinching
MORR lenses are engineered to provide the best possible protection for athletes who wear sport sunglasses.
- Impact Ratings. ANSI Z87.1-2010 and FDA 21 CFR 801.410
- UV400. Maximum UVA and UVB radiation protection, tested and certified
:::Reuse - Repurpose - Recycle:::
- Packaging. Boxes are made from material that is Forest Stewardship Council certified. FSC's mission is to protect the world's forest for future generations.
- Case. Every pair comes with a microfiber case that doubles as a reusable polishing cloth.
What makes MORR eyewear "smarrt?" Protection, Performance, and Price . MORR delivers incredible technology AND they made it affordable. When you finally get tired of losing or breaking expensive sunglasses, these should be your next pair. They're designed to get into harm's way without hurting your wallet.